| Share this post! | Vote this! |
|
By Michael Miller
Dr. Stroustrup has been interviewed many times and most ask the same questions. As such I felt it was more important to focus on him as a person and not so much on his achievements.
Michael Miller: How many spoken or written languages do you know?
Bjarne Stroustrup: At widely varying levels of fluency: Danish, English, German, French, C++, C, Simula, Smalltalk, ML, Fortran, Java, C#, Ada. I must have used two dozen more programming languages over the years. more...
Dr. Stroustrup has been interviewed many times and most ask the same questions. As such I felt it was more important to focus on him as a person and not so much on his achievements.
Michael Miller: How many spoken or written languages do you know?
Bjarne Stroustrup: At widely varying levels of fluency: Danish, English, German, French, C++, C, Simula, Smalltalk, ML, Fortran, Java, C#, Ada. I must have used two dozen more programming languages over the years. more...



0 comments:
Post a Comment