Like This Site? 
 
RSS Feed Follow Us 

on Twitter! Be Our Fan!

10 Commandments of Landing Pages That Work

Share this post!
 Vote this!

In the dark and ancient days of digital yellow highlighters and outrageous claims, a cry rang out over the mountains — a cry for sanity, integrity, and beauty.

There came forth from the mountain 10 commandments to guide a certain tribe of Internet publishers in all their conversion endeavors.

The landing page would no longer be a desert of confusion and bad taste.

Its goal would now shift to the ethical and neighborly persuasion of the prospect to take their desired action.

These are 10 Commandments of Landing Pages That Work. More...


RECOMMENDED READING



4 Great Tips to Create More Blog Content in Less Time

I often hear, “writing blog posts takes too much of my time…” or “I don’t write blog posts every week because I have other things to do…” – and I understand.

Life will get in the way of what we want to achieve. Most people starting their blog don’t have all the time in the world to dedicate to blogging. They have 9 – 5 jobs, kids, pets, and relatives to attend to, but we all have 24 hours in a day and if I can create 4 blog posts in 3 hours – you can definitely create 1 a day.

All it takes is getting the best use of your time, and that’s exactly what these tips will help you do. 4 Tips to creating more blog content in less time....

What All Great Blog Posts Have In Common

There are an unlimited number of original topics a blogger can write about. At some point, all bloggers repeat something that has, in essence, been previously said. But the really great bloggers are the ones that are able to take a topic that has been previously discussed and recycle it in such a way that the delivery is entirely original.


1 comment:

  1. Very well written post ! I read it very carefully. Its quite informative. Indeed, I was very happy reading about simple strategy to write breaking news blog posts ..Thanks for sharing!
    landing page software

    ReplyDelete